2017年12月21日木曜日

Let 's walk on points with a good attitude.

When walking, how many people are concerned about posture?
I try to stretch the spine.
I try to shake my arms.
You may have points you are careful of everyone.

Before you care about your posture, do you have a posture to walk in the first place?
I guess there are many people who think that it is.

When I walk in a good attitude, it looks nice and cool,
The body also becomes less tired.

Well then, it is the main subject.
Where should I watch out and walk?

It is a stomach first.
Let's walk up to raise your stomach with your stomach conscious.
If you are conscious of raising your stomach, your back muscles and waist will extend, making it a clean and comfortable posture.
At this time, please be careful whether extra power is put in extra place such as shoulder and back.

Next, it is a butt.
Let's walk carefully as you raise your butt.
Then, it makes me feel like power comes inside the legs, I can walk firmly without wandering.

First of all, let's take care of these two points and walk.

Do not forget to check yourself sometimes in the shop window.

美ぃLab.(biilab)from Japan 
New function cushion that supports healthy life by adjusting posture Hiijii



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿