2017年11月12日日曜日

The cause of stiff shoulder is likely to come from spiritual things

On the other day on TV I saw that the cause of stiff should be many spiritual things.
In that hospital, it seems that it takes about 40 minutes to interview a patient before treatment.
Then, the patient recalls the trouble and listens to the story, it seems that the stiff shoulder will be reduced and it will be returned.

My friend 's 8 - year - old daughter' s nose was clogged and I was breathing in the mouth like a bit of a pain.
Although I was a child when I touched my shoulder, my shoulders were stiff.

Then Mama
"Ai-chan, because I'm using myself recently?"
Ai-chan
"Yeah, I care about my mother."

Everyone burst out laughing.

How many people will seriously hear your story?
Looking back on yourself, are I listening seriously?

In order to eliminate stress from the world, I seriously thought about trying to raise the ability to listen without judging the opponent.

美ぃLab.(biilab)from Japan 
New function cushion that supports healthy life by adjusting posture Hiijii 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿