2017年9月5日火曜日

A smile is beautiful.

The mother of the acquaintance was taken to heaven.
She was 108 years old. peaceful death

She seems to have been reading until the death of her.
And until recently she seems to have been going to the toilet by herself.

Her smile was nice, I felt beauty even in her wrinkle, I was touched by the beauty that was not made.

A nice woman who always remembers smile and gratitude.
I want to be my person to such a person.

I also met a 3 month old baby born.
The glow of her eyes is beautiful and transparent, she laughed without care, and yawned without carelessly.

If I tell her to live a bright future while stroking her feet,
She laughs and laughs.
It was a happy day.

Everyone finds a wonderful time, everyone's day will be happy.

美ぃLab.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿