2017年9月10日日曜日

Arm stiffness

I am working as an esthetic agent.
Many customers are mourned as to whether their arms are heavy or heavy.
When I touch them, many of them have stiffness in their arms, elbows to bangs, and even the back of their hands.

The causes of arms riding are each.
Long time PC operation
Sumaho operation
draw a picture
knitting
Handicraft
Musical instrument playing
golf
tennis
Have heavy baggage
Crouch posture
My arm is a hard worker.
I will stretch the muscles of the hardened arms and make them soft.

You can also soften yourself with stretch.
First, I extend the arm whose muscles have become stiff in front of my body.
Next, hold down the elbow of the arm you stretched with your other hand from below and stretch it.

Finally, rub your arms with your favorite scented aroma oil, please touch your body.

At the end of the last, if possible, please close your eyes and relax with a quiet time. The mind and body are connected. When the mind relaxes, the body also relaxes.

BiiLab.(美ぃLab.) from Japan


Hiijii

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿