2017年9月22日金曜日

Relationship between warming elbow and runny nose

As the temperature in the morning and evening became cooler, as I became easy to sleep, as I had a runny nose, I could not let go of a tissue ^ ^;

Recalling the article that I read earlier, when I heated my elbow, I remembered the article that cough would be easier, and when I tried leg elbow with a leg warmer, my body became easier.
Furthermore, when I stretched my elbow, my nose suddenly passed.

I had an effect on runny ^ ^

Since elbows and arms are related to respiratory muscles, it seems that breathing becomes easier by warming elbows.
Besides elbows, it seems that it has effects on sleep, easier to get colds, neck / shoulder / eye strain.

Please try it when it is slightly cold or when feeling cold or tired of hands.

美ぃLab.(biilab)from Japan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿